The #1 Bed Bug Dog NJ
Not sure if you have Bed Bugs NJ?
Get a Bed Bug Dog NJ!
Call BedBug Chasers of New Jersey 215-352-3034 or 908-698-4709 and get same day service!
The most effective bedbug detection method today is a highly trained Bed Bug Dog!
You’ve all heard of how a Highly Trained Bed Bug Dog can sniff out bed bugs, right? It’s 100% true bed bug dogs are the front line weapon in the war against bed bugs, and with our two NJ Locations in Southern NJ 215-352-3034 or North/Central NJ 908-698-4709 we are able to perform most NJ bed bug dog inspections same day! Bedbugs are very small and like to hide in tight, dark places. Unlike humans that must rely upon visible inspections, NJ bed bug dogs use their nose which means they can identify all stages of bed bugs (adults, nymphs and eggs) whether they are hiding in a mattress, behind a wall or under a carpet. All places you would not be able to see them with the human eye!
“the Original” BedBug Chasers of NJ is your #1 for Bed Bug Dog Inspection and Bed Bug Treatment NJ!
Although BedBug Chasers may not have that famous TV bed bug dog, we do have other equally, if not more qualified, dogs for Bed Bug Dog Inspection NJ. We use highly trained bedbug dogs so you can be sure that each dog and handler team has achieved the highest standard for scent detection. NESDCA (National Entomology Scent Detection Canine Association) was formed by Pest Control Professionals to ensure the highest standards for Entomology Scent Detection Canines are upheld. www.NESDCA.com
Using a qualified bed bug dog is important, but choosing the right Bed Bug treatment NJ is critical!
Call “the Original” ONE & DONE BedBug Chasers of New Jersey immediately in Southern NJ 215-352-3034 or North/Central NJ 908-698-4709 to rid your life of bed bugs!
BedBug Chasers of NJ uses Dry Heat to Kill Bed Bugs NJ – Heat is the oldest, cleanest and most efficient way to kill bed bugs, kill bed bug nymphs, & bed bug eggs in JUST ONE TREATMENT and in JUST ONE DAY!!!
A Bed Bug Heat Treatment is the most effective NJ bed bug treatment to kill bed bugs in apartments, homes, condos, movie theaters or anywhere else is by heating them quickly, this method is called “Heat Shock”. Since the early 1900’s, bed bugs have been controlled by heating infested rooms or whole buildings to temperatures of at least 113 deg. Fahrenheit. Today, we now know the critical temperature to kill bed bugs of all stages is 122 deg. Fahrenheit.
Even though a NJ Bed Bug Heat Treatment is the most efficient, cleanest and quickest way to get rid of bed bugs on NJ other less effective bed bug treatments remain in the industry. Let’s compare a popular bed bug treatment method and you will see why a BedBug Chasers of NJ treatment is the best to solve your NJ bed bug control problems today!
Freezing with carbon dioxide sometimes referred to as Cryonite®:
- Must have direct contact to be effective
- The pressure of the system can cause the infestation to be dispersed
- Small hand-held carbon dioxide wand can easily miss infested areas
- The CO2 method creates a dew point which can lead to mold
- Personal belongings can easily be damaged or destroyed by freezing
- You must wash and dry all clothing, linens and bedding
- Freezing does not fully penetrate thicker mattresses and box springs
- Freezing does not penetrate walls or heavy furniture
- Freezing can permanently damages books, magazines, photos and paperwork
After reading through this list, you must wonder why so many ineffective and hazardous bed bug treatment options still exist.
BedBug Chasers of NJ invented their “Trusted” Dry Bed Bug Heat Treatment:
- ONE Bed Bug Heat Treatment is all you need
- Entire Homes and Offices can be treated in a single day
- No need to remove your personal belongings
- No need to wash your clothing, linens and bedding
- You can return to your home immediately
- No dangerous chemicals or residue
- Furniture is completely treated because heat penetrates thoroughly
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments penetrate bed and box springs killing all stages of bed bugs
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments penetrate walls and other hard to reach areas of your home
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments penetrate boxes and storage cartons
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments permeate through books, magazines, pictures, paperwork and other personal items where bed bugs hide
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments also kill many other insects in your home
- By far, the least expensive and most effective method for complete Bed Bug Control
If you need to KILL Bed Bugs NJ Call “the Original” BedBug Chasers in Southern NJ 215-352-3034 or North/Central NJ 908-698-4709
At BedBug Chasers of NJ we are “your most TRUSTED BRAND” because we Care about you, your Business and your Home, that’s why we’re the BIG DOGS of NJ bed bug extermination. At BedBug Chasers of NJ we INVENTED our BED BUG HEATERS and we INVENTED our BED BUG HEAT TREATMENT process. So when you call BedBug Chasers of NJ you’re calling the company that perfected the ONE DAY BED BUG TREATMENT NJ, the most convenient and effective way to kill bed bugs with a 100% Guarantee!
Don’t be fooled by imitators when you hire “the Original” BedBug Chasers of NJ to perform a Bed Bug Dog Inspection NJ or perform bed bug control NJ – we perfected discreet and confidential service. All of our vehicles are unmarked, which means no one needs to know about your bedbug concerns.
#1 Top Choice for NJ Bed Bug Dog Inspections!